“Global Mining Investing” is the pre-eminent guide to investing in the mining sector. The book is directed towards ‘active’ analytically-minded investors who are interested in acquiring a ‘technical’ or conceptual frame of understanding mining stocks, as opposed to the purely financial metrics adopted by accountants. The book is remarkably broad in scope.
The 480pp, 2-volume eBook encompasses the topics of:
- Geology and mineral exploration
- Mining methodologies
- Mineral processing
- Mineral markets, marketing & logistics
- Trading exchanges and systems
Click here to BUY GLOBAL MINING INVESTMENT (2 vol. eBook set)
by Andrew Sheldon
Table of Contents Download Here
The book provides an excellent grounding for:
- Geoscientists looking for an introduction to the commercial and mining aspects of the geosciences
- Accountants and other corporate professionals looking for an understanding of mining
- Professional investors looking for greater ‘technical’ or conceptual insights to aid their decision making
- Fund managers seeking to profit early from nascent mining stocks before they are fully valued
Resources stocks are a sector which offers stellar returns at the right time. When markets are oversold, when emerging resource stocks have yet to gain market recognition, and metal prices have yet to capture the imagination of investors, over-sold (emerging) miners can offer enormous price leverage and upside, not to mention the prospect of a re-rating from their exploration efforts.
Resource stocks are not simply a ‘profit story’. There are risks that need to be understood, and these are explored in considerable detail in the book.
Most classes of assets globally are over-priced. This makes it more difficult for passive investors to find value or yield in the market place. Investors need to think globally. Never has it been easier for people to invest abroad. New banking regulations and the first expressions of ‘global regulation and compliance’ make it far easier to establish bank accounts abroad, and to passively invest abroad, tax-wise and flexibly using online solutions. In our webpage, we identify two areas which are particularly attractive – for reasons of both lifestyle and/or returns. These areas are:
1. Property in emerging markets – You have to go where the markets are hot; but regulatory regimes sufficient secure or understandable, i.e. predictable risks and your favoured language – sorry we only offer English support.
2. Global mining equities – Mining is one of the most compelling areas for investors. The trick is knowing in which stocks to invest. First we have to dispel some popular myths and ‘scary stories’ perpetuated by fund managers who want to assume your responsibility.
Another important aspect of investment is positioning yourself to know the future. This is a steep learning curve. Our job is to make that learning curve easier. Before we can do that. We need to convince you that investment is worth your time. There are three values which I think are particularly important to get from investment:
1. Nurturing your needs – Money in the bank is dead money. Your savings should be earning you more income than your ‘active’ career income. The reason is that they are cumulative and invested in the best sectors. The reason this is the case is because we are going to teach you how.
2. The value proposition – Too many people are apprehensive about investment because they have no skill in it. This is a legacy of parents who had no inclination to teach their children how to value money, or they had no such education themselves, so they did not see the value proposition from passive income. Money is not materialism; it’s all mental attitude. It’s turning a passive resource, common to all of us (i.e. savings) and making it serve what is important to us. It’s about mental efficacy. Some of you will have an entirely unhealthy attitude towards money, and in our 469-page Global Mining Investment e-book, we therefore go into great depth about these issues. If you have the courage to confront these issues, I will even debate them with you, and post them on my blog to convey the message I want to make. This is not just about making money, it’s a philosophy for life. The strength of character and conviction comes from a coherent framework of values. We are not primarily interested in teaching you ‘how to make money’ because surpluses are not made without challenging one’s core values which that money will serve. I need only look at how people are inclined to make and spend their money. The world has yet to comprehend the integrity of capitalism. We did not learn ‘capitalism’; the world stumbled upon its practical benefits, and it has been struggling to find a coherent framework of ideas to justify it ever since.
3. A useful legacy for your children. We live in a time of economic surpluses. That means most of you will have more money than you know what to do with, and you will want to optimise its application. More of us are challenged by the need to be better investors. More important than that is the recognition that this is a useful tool to teach your children. But do it foremost for the efficacy it gives you; as ultimately you have to be an efficacious person before you can model those values to children. We don’t want to model fear.
How do I receive the eBook?
1. Customer makes the order online.
2. Customer pays online via credit card or Paypal.
3. Customer will be emailed within 24 hours. The email contains the ebook in PDF format, instructions of how to open the ebook with a secure password and a welcome letter from Author, Andrew Sheldon.
For all technical issues accessing the ebook, or customer service assistance, please email email@example.com – we reply within 12 to 24 hours. The eBook is in PDF format, sent as attachment via email. Adobe reader is required to open the ebook. For mobile devices, PDF reader apps may be used to open the ebook as long as password is entered.